Find the “Sweet Spot” with your e-Commerce Sales to Canada
In baseball, when a ball is hit just right, you’ve found the “sweet spot” of the bat. Bats in general react to impacts and transmit vibration; when the ball is struck, it vibrates in response.
Impact vibrations travel in waves up and down the length of the bat. At a point called “the node,” the waves cancel each other out. Hitting the ball on the bat’s node will cause the vibrations from the impact to cancel out without any stinging or shaking in your hand. Since little of the bat’s energy under impact is lost to vibrations when this spot is hit; more power from the collision goes to the ball with the result being a distance increase; a simple, but complicated and beautiful physics equation demonstrated in real life.
Part of the role of “batting coaches” in Major League Baseball is to constantly work with their prodigies and superstars to optimize the likelihood of finding the node consistently. This is easier said than done with the variables and dynamics involved between the pitcher, catcher and batter, not to mention the pressure, roar and buzz with every “at bat.”
Similarly if you are an e-commerce on-line seller of goods to Canada, your goods cross an international border. As a result, planning is necessary to find the “sweet spot” for these northbound transactions with the aim of hitting it out of the park for your customers!
- Do you have an international e-Commerce coach you can work with?
- A Canadian pro who ensures success with the best possible batting average?
Step up to plate with an experienced partner in the e-commerce environment; BILSI has an efficient, cost effective solution for e-tailers who strive to gain access or increase market share in the Canadian marketplace. As a licensed Customs broker, we back you with experienced staff, web services and strategic affiliations enabling you with strategies for real time, direct to door pricing for your Canadian clients with no hidden fees, or COD charges. Our solutions manage border processes, increase client satisfaction levels and find the “Sweet Spot” with your customers.
Our coaching methods yield results:
- BILSI determines the most cost efficient routing for your client’s order by presenting carrier choices & taking advantage of their networks, strengths and capabilities.
- Enable your clients to track their order progress directly without tying up your resources, through a BILSI provided tracking number (or your own order reference if preferred).
- Cut costs by consolidating freight from the US into one shipment and zone skip straight to Canadian induction points.
- Yield significant savings through amalgamating, preparing and submitting customs entries as one, in advance of arrival at the border.
- Access reasonable domestic shipping rates from various induction points to all of Canada.
- Provide service to your client’s door with no hidden or extra charges – no unpleasant customer surprises.
- Consider reverse logistics services, a consolidation point and transportation method for authorized returns; verification/sorting & preparing export documentation on returns sent back to you or your vendor – eliminate returns being a revenue drag.
Don’t hang around the dugout – Hire a result driven coach; one that provides complete and innovative solutions for US e-tailers desiring expansion into the Canadian market or seeking a more efficient solution for their existing model.
Our playbook is fast, efficient, effective movement of your products; hassle free customs clearance coupled with cost-effective transportation management for your shipments to Canada.