Every e-Commerce Package Has a Story
You convey a story with each e-commerce order; it begins when your customer finds your website, discovers that coveted item on line, the purchase decision, warehouse pick and pack, right up to the delivery – ending with the overall impression left. All through the narrative are various actions and touch points, requiring flawless execution for success. Your goal is to author daily stories with happy endings for all; to fashion a captivating buzz with every written chapter:
Authors need support from a publisher – for those who retail goods to Canada through a website; support is supplied by an experienced logistics partner/customs broker who can add shipping expertise to your narrative.
Act A – The Lead
An experienced partner in the e-commerce environment; BILSI has an efficient, cost effective solution for e-tailers who strive to gain access or increase market share in the Canadian marketplace. As a licensed Customs broker in Canada, we combine experienced staff, web services and strategic affiliations enabling e-tailers strategies for real time, direct to door pricing for your Canadian clients with no hidden fees, or COD charges. Our solutions manage border processes, increase client satisfaction levels and write the happy ending of increased sales.
Chapter 1 – Improve your processes – Compile the execution story behind every package
- Starting with your data base of SKU’s; our process (enabled by communications links between our companies) exchanges shipment information seamlessly and efficiently.
- After collecting the order information, BILSI determines the most cost efficient routing for your client’s order by presenting carrier choices & taking advantage of their networks, strengths and capabilities.
- Consolidate multiple orders into one shipment and zone skip straight into Canada significantly reducing your freight costs.
- Arrange customs formalities in advance of arrival at the border, streamlining customs clearance.
- Enable your clients to track their order progress directly without tying up your resources, through a BILSI provided tracking number (or your own order reference if preferred).
Chapter 2 – Boost your business – What’s your mission statement?
Your business has goals; perhaps it’s to market/sell a quality product, preserve/build a great reputation, ensure a stellar customer experience and secure repeat orders.
A good news story; but the usual bottom line is to earn a fair profit while increasing sales & margins; how to do that:
- Cut costs by consolidating freight from the US to Canadian induction points.
- Yield significant savings through amalgamating, preparing and submitting customs entries as one.
- Access reasonable domestic small parcel rates from various induction points to all of Canada.
- Provide service to your client’s door with no hidden or extra charges – no unpleasant customer surprises.
- Consider reverse logistics services, a consolidation point and transportation method for authorized returns; verification/sorting & preparing export documentation on returns sent back to you or your vendor – eliminate returns being a revenue drag.
- Provide complete customer visibility – offer tracking and tracing for all shipments.
Chapter 3 – Strengthen your brand – Inscribe a happy ending for every story you craft
- According to Harris Interactive; 86% of consumers quit doing business with a company because of a bad customer experience; with first time buyers the most likely to abandon a brand.
- Customer expectations are lofty for every aspect of the buying process; simple, prompt and reasonably priced delivery is paramount – A trustworthy, reliable logistics partner is vital for this.
- Negative reviews from recurring problems can shape your reputation; order and delivery processes tell a story about your company, if anything less than stellar you can expect a reaction – start out right!
- Build your reputation for excellent service, efficiency and quality.
- Compose your story with BILSI and resonate with your customers
BILSI provides complete and innovative solutions exceeding the needs of US e-tailers desiring expansion into the Canadian market or seeking a more efficient solution for their existing model. Our forte is fast, efficient, effective movement of your products; hassle free customs clearance coupled with cost-effective transportation management services for your shipments to Canada.
Start working on a good news story today – To access more information, please contact a BILSI representative at (905) 606-2222, or at
Find out more at: